keskiviikko 24. helmikuuta 2010

Keskiviikko illan huumoria

Skype-keskustelua:

AW:

"Dear Ms S,

I would like to ask you the following question:
How do you calculate the upstream mach number in front of a shock wave?

yours sincerely,

AW"

L & A :

"Dear Mr W
as an answer to your question: you must check the number after the shockwave, double that and add five digits to it. Then divide it by three and add your weight to it. Measure wind speed and sum up those two. Multiple that  by five and you will get an answer
Thank you for contacing A&L Enterprises
We hope that this will lead to further consultation

Yours sincerly,
LS, CEO
AG, Head of Public Affairs and General Secretary of A &L Enterprises"

AW:

"Dear Ms S,

Thankyou for your swift reply. I have one additional query about the above method. How do you calculate the downstream mach number? The methodology seems sound, and hopefully if you can advise me on this additional problem then I will arrive at the correct solution.

Yours sincerely,
AW"

L&A:

"Dear Mr W,

I understand your problem, however we in A&L Enterprises believe in taking you own iniative, therefore we believe you should try to solve this problem yourself. If you however have any additional quaries and after two months have not managed to solve it, please contact us immediately. Our business hours are 8.15-22.49. Thank you
Yours sincerly,
the same as last time"

AW:

"Dear Ms S,

Regrettably, due to your lack of assistance I can no longer continue to be associated with you. I am deeply disappointed that I cannot continue my partnership with A&L Enterprises, however necessity dictates that I must part ways with your organisation.

Yours sincerely,
AW"

L&A:

"Message rejected, please try again during our office hours" 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Kiva kun kommentoit!